This website is operated by Burning Comics.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least 16 years old, or that you are the age of majority in your state, province of country and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Copyright: All text and images are the property of BurningComics.com or their respective creators and protected by international copyright laws. BurningComics.com contains material which is owned by third parties.
BurningComics.com does not make any warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the content, information, articles or materials included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, BurningComics.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. BurningComics.com is not responsible for any types of damages resulting from the use of its web site, including but not limited to, direct, consequential and indirect damages.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at its own discretion. We also reserve the right to refuse orders, change them or split/and or merge them at its own discretion.
BurningComics.com reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. It is your responsibility to check the Terms periodically for changes. Continued use of the Site following posting of changes means you agree to the changes.
Product descriptions & prices
BurningComics.com tries to provide as much information as possible about the items on display. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We try to grade our products as precisely as possible, but grading is subjective, and all our products are pre-owned. Therefore we will not accept returns or will not refund any items that could be subject to discussion about state, grade and/or overall appeal of a comic book. Burning Comics may make changes to any products or services offered, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, with or without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Our products or services have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We offer the following methods of payment: VISA, American Express, Master Card, Maestro, Apple Pay, Bancontact, IDEAL, PayPal and Sofort Banking.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. For more detail, please review our Returns Policy:
Delivery, Return Policy and Withdrawal Rights
Cancellations: If we are unable, for any reason whatsoever, to provide an item you ordered, we will notify you by email and will provide any required refund.
30 Day Policy: When we, for whatever reason, can’t deliver the item(s) within 30 days after your initial order, you have the right to cancel the order and to reclaim your money.
We only offer refunds when: 1. Your item was lost during transit. 2. Your item was damaged during transit 3. You received the wrong item(s) 4. One or more items are missing in your package
Your item was lost or damaged during transit? Please let us know as soon as possible, mail to sales@Burningcomics.com
You got the wrong item(s), or something is missing in your package? Please notify us within 7 days of receipt (email@example.com). We will send you the right comic book(s) within a week after we’re ensured of the mistake – or we can refund the purchased items (without shipping) if you send them (well-packaged and damage-free) back to us. If, in the meantime, your requested book(s) went out of stock, we’ll refund you the money within 10 business days.
So! We don’t accept returns if you didn’t like a story arc, or, after browsing the net for nights in a row, you found a dealer that’s selling the exact same book at a better price.
1. If you buy goods from us, you have the right to decide that you do not want to keep the goods for 14 days from the delivery. You can then return your order without penalty and without giving any reason (the cost hereof is to be paid by you), but after you contacted us through email. Within 14 days after reception of your returned order or your indication that you wish to forgo the agreement, we will pay you back the full purchase price, by the same means of payment which you utilised for the purchase.
2. The direct costs of the return of the goods will thus be at your expense.
3. We can refuse repayment as long as we have not received the returned goods or until you have shown you have returned the goods, depending on which event occurs first.
4. We expect you to handle the order as well as the packaging with the utmost care during the first 14 days after delivery. If you want to return the goods as described above, you may only unpack or use them to the extend needed to assess whether or not you wishes to retain them. Returned comics may be looked at while in their bag, but not opened. When returning the goods, you will also have to return all possible delivered accessories and return the goods in their original condition and packaging. When we notice that the condition, grade or value of the items is decreased as a result of rough handling or bad packaging, BurningComics will have the right to deduct an amount from the purchase price in accordance to the depriciation of the item(s).
5. You can return your package through post or courier, and you have to provide us a tracking code.
6. In order to exercise your right to withdrawal quickly and correctly, both in case of delivery of services as in the case of delivery of goods, you can email us at Sales@Burningcomics.com. Don’t forget to send us your name, adress, order date, delivery date, a copy of the (digital) invoice.
Conformity and warranty
1. We guarantee that our products are in accordance with your order and meet the normal expectations you may have taking into account the specifications of the product. We also guarantee that our goods are in accordance with any at the moment of your order applicable law.
2. As a consumer, you dispose over a statutory 2-year warranty on goods purchased from us if this good is not in accordance with the placed order. During this period and within the legal limits, we provide for the free replacement or repair of goods showing a defect covered by the statutory warranty. To the extent of what is possible or reasonable, you have a choice between replacement or repair. Only if replacement or repair is excessive or impossible, or impossible to delive within a reasonable time, do you have the right to a reduction or to demand the dissolution of the contract of sale. During the first six months, you can in all cases call upon the guarantee. Afterwards you have to prove that the defects in the goods are not caused by abnormal use.
Accounts & Passwords
Certain services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account (including setting up a username and password). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for any activity that occurs under your account. You may not use anyone else’s username, password, or account at any time without express consent. BurningComics.com is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Questions about tall the above should be sent to us at hello@BurningComics.com
1. We do hope that all our customers are always 100% satisfied. If nevertheless you would have complaints concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hello@BurningComics.com. We will do the utmost to deal with your complaint within 7 days.
2. All contracts we conclude with our customers are, regardless of their place of residence, exclusively governed by Belgian law. Only the courts of Belgium are competent to adjudicate with disputes arising out of or connected to these contracts. If as a result of international law the law of a different country applies, the interpretation of the current terms and conditions will in the first instance be done in accordance to the Belgian Law on Market Practices and Consumer Protection.
3. In case of out of court commercial dispute settlements, the consumer ombudsman of the FPS economy is competent for every demand concerning out of court dispute settlement. They will either treat it themselves or forward it to a qualified entity. You have the possibility to contact the consumer ombudsman at the following link: https://www.consumerombudsman.be/en
4. In case of a cross-border dispute you can make use of the Online Dispute Resolution platform of the European Union at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/odr
5. If we do not manage to reach agreement through mail (Hello@BurningComics.com), then you as a consumer can contact Safeshops.be. If they accept your complaint, Safeshops.be will mediate between you as a consumer and us. Only complaints that are submitted via the complaints form on https://www.safeshops.be/nl/consumers-complaints/ will be taken into consideration. In this way, this label organisation will immediately have all the appropriate data to further process your complaint.
Burning Comics / Watch It
BE 0588 861 561
De Campagne 1 – 9030 Mariakerke
+32 (0) 486 80 77 28
BANK: (ING) BE19 363206355012